Pulp Pixelz Pulp Pixelz

Awesome! Everything was perfectly exectued (even the song at the end!) ;)
I would watch the entire movie pixelated.

MvC3: Hulk MvC3: Hulk

Ahahahah!

After all these years, cock jokes are still a hit!

Seriously, that was hilari... hilariating... hilariant... hilarilous.... wth... funny! That was funny.

Furbaby Loves You! A Furbaby Loves You! A

Huh?

What is this I don't even

I give you two stars because it is original, novel, and well executed: audio is fine, matches the style of the animation and the story (as well as troubling) is captivating. The artwork is inconsistent.

The movie overall looks like a trip in a disturbed mind. You probably knew that this would not get 10 stars by most reviewers.

W-P-S responds:

I got about 99 reviews for A, and about 47 reviews for B, out of all those reviews 80 of them had a score of 10.

80 is more than 50% of 146, from which i can conclude that most reviewers did give this 10 stars.

Do da mathssss

Dude, Check My Car! Dude, Check My Car!

Interesting little short!

Yeah. That's an interesting little short... but I don't know if I find this funny or sad actually. What a jealous-bastard-friend. Also, the fact that previous reviews seem to glorify vandalism of other's property...

May be I like cars too much.

Oh! And who in his right mind buys a corvette with automatic transmission????!?!??!!

Joonza responds:

The answer is: stupid people. Nah, I'm kidding, but don't most of the Corvette's out there have automatic transmission?

Inside the mind of Craig Inside the mind of Craig

Good stick movie!

I really enjoyed the movie.
It was entertaining.
The graphics were nice, the camera work was effective and so was the atmosphere.

However, I must say that the sound effects were highly impressive.
Where did you find the sounds? They really delivered!!

jocki responds:

All the explosions and gunfire were from Battlefield 2.
the rest i just found on the internetz (Findsounds/Google)
and Thank you :)

Isaac and Quincy Isaac and Quincy

LOVED IT

fo sheezy, this is off tha hook dawg!

I loved it. Funny. Unique style. Original storyline. Flawless music & animation.
The pixel style is great and I wish it indeed turns into a full series.

Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

Liked it

I really liked the artwork, it was AWESOME !
I also enjoyed the flawless animation, the colors, the atmosphere... etc.

I don't really know what's going on because I haven't seen part 1 (or don't remember the story if I have) but that short scene was enough for me to create my own scenario around it.

In fact, I was ready to put popcorn in the microwave and watch a 30 minute episode of the world you just created.

oh! ... and what the heck with all those 6 below me !?!?!

Painting with Pain Painting with Pain

Interesting!

The idea of one being drawn, dying, with its own blood is really interesting.
I like the movie despite the fact that the animation was not top notch.
Like a few other reviewers, I was left pleased and wanting more:

I want more
I want gore
Blood on the canvas and the floor.

Keith responds:

I could make more
just give it time
I like your review
and that you make it rhyme

Thanks for enjoying it. If I think that a 2nd one would fit instead of just making a sequel for the hell of it then I'd do it and definitely try to make it better than the first. :)

Objectionable Apparatus 3 Objectionable Apparatus 3

oh my....

I am a huge fan and this is one of my favorites from you.
As always, the graphics are great, the animation fits very well the music to create a wonderful (some may call it 'weird') atmosphere.
This one is captivating and summons many emotions.
I guess it's up to everyone what this movie is about.. but I did find a meaning to it and it moved me.

This is visual poetry.

John of War John of War

Awesome

That was great! Drawings, animation, sounds, voice acting::: everything was professional !

I also liked the story, the atmosphere... The directing was excellent with the flashback, etc.
+1 for including absurdity!

I loved it.