All 7 art Reviews

Centaur Centaur

Great stuff!!! Great composition. Nice shading gives lots of depth. Conveys movement.

Awesome!!!!!!

Politicien Verreux du Tabarnak Politicien Verreux du Tabarnak

Politicien <-> verreux. Beau pléonasme.

Ceci dit, belle composition et on reconnait la texture particulière qui caractérise tes oeuvres!

Just nitpicking here, I am removing one star for the background, which could have been more elaborated and reinforced the crooked-politician theme.

DonStracci responds:

Merci pour ton commentaire et je te l'accorde, le fond aurait avantage a etre plus travaillé!

Smoke herb girl Smoke herb girl

Awesome work! I love the composition, the sharp angles and the colors that are perfectly suited. I would easily see this illustration in a magazine. This picture tells a story! Love it!

I AM THE CHOSEN ONE I AM THE CHOSEN ONE

I like it a lot

Kinda remind me of throat cancer! But don't get me wrong, it's a great artwork.
Colors, composition, movement... it's all there!

Jae responds:

: D thanks yaay

Masque Girl Basse-Taille Masque Girl Basse-Taille

Awesome

Wow! I am speechless. This is truly a masterpiece.

The pose is highly dynamic, i.e. we can imagine the Masque Girl moving. The use of complementary colors is audacious but it works well. The lack of details amplifies the mystery surrounding the girl and her story... so I am sure that everybody has its own idea about who she is and where she is going.

I would pay for something like this and hang it in my living room.

radiodark responds:

Thank you sir.

the necromancer the necromancer

Puts the AWE in AWESOME!

This is sublime!
It is the awesomest awesomeness of all things awesome.

I would buy a print like this one!

jouste responds:

great to hear!

*highfives*

the print came out really well actually, it fits onto a regular sheet of printing paper quite well (or you could drop the extra bucks and put it on something heavier duty).

i do have a 300 dpi version hanging around here somewhere, maybe if there's enough interest i'll link the big image for some people that want it for thier fridge or something! XD

thanks for the kind words and high score pal.

Chicken eye Chicken eye

Awesome!

What a great hyperrealist painting! The composition and the colors are perfect. You definitely nailed it! I would hang that in my living room.

Oh... and the more I look at this eyeball of magnificence, the more I want to lick it.

sugarpolyp responds:

Heh, thanks dude! Personally though, I'd keep my tongue far away from that thing.